Friday, January 11, 2013
A New Year
1. Laugh more - (I always say this, but I think it needs to be said)
2. Don't sweat the small stuff (I'm pretty good about it, but then again I do have a teenager and a messy husband (see #5)
3. Travel more (Planning a trip to Belize in April, but want to travel 2-3 times a year. Why else do we work?)
4. Do something I love (I love writing, but in addition I love anything vintage, so I want to start a little biz on the side with vintage clothing, jewelry, etc)
5. Get Organized...really organized (Overall, I'm pretty organized, but it's difficult when one's married to the most disorganized guy on the planet, sorry honey. I can't even bring myself to go into the garage. Reminder: refer to #1 and #2 so as not to freak out)
As you can see, I didn't include the typical no sweets, exercise more. Admittedly, I need to eat less sweets, I know this, boy do I know this, and I already exercise everyday (so I can eat the sweets guilt-free), so I think we're good.
Happy New Year!